BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, September 27, 2010

We Love You...Parents

Someday is empty
Sitting in front of the quadrilateral piece
Fingers just non-stop typing
It's over heat

 Even parents hate it
But teens just can't halt doing it
Addicted???
Oopss.... You got me wrong daddy, mummy
Listen to me
I'm just a teen
Without caring yours feeling
I'm so sorry
Didn't you be a teen
Once you were fifteen and sixteen???
Yea.. You did...

But up in your mind
You are thinking
'We didn't  face with such advance technology'

Holy, you see it??
You got a clearer picture of me???
Even if it meant acting stupid
We Love You, Daddy, Mummy

The rhymes of me
Just a piece of shit
You repeat it
Again and again
It shown proportionally in my lyrics
I won't tired doing this...

When you read it
Have you got the music?
I don't need no music
I know you can feel it
The music playing
In teens lives I mean...

A barrel of laughs
It has a lot of fun
That's all teens want
(Don't You??)
Parents just can't stop to hunt
About all things we've done
While we are barely sitting on our buns
For them we are all dumb
Da-da-dum-da-dum-da-dum
Can't you feel the adrenaline bass thump?
Ask if Nicki Minaj
Is she a good rapper?
She just practicing dummy run
I don't like her cuz'
The songs by her make us down in dump!

Think of Aunt Sally
She got a better salary
Got all critics by people
Up and down to town
Got the idiom sounds
"An ounce of prevention is better than
A pound of cure"
Teens not hoping to be that pure
Their lives swinging like Yo Yo

So, parents
Hope y'all will hear
The sound deep in our souls
Hoping y'all will be more endure
Can y'all???
Thank you
It's for you Daddy and Mummy
We Love You...

0 comments: