BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Not For You Teacher

When she walk in the class
And started to ask
Like: 'What the Fuck?!'
'Can y'all take out your book and stop the fool that you do!'
Our mood all get lose
But the attire she wear won't get loose
She is so fat dude!
That's what I suppose to spit on you

She got a gold fish eyes
When you say she is pretty
You got a pretty lie
That makes her flies
Up up high
High in the sky!
Our heart started to get fries
I got no fright
I'm here scribble out my rhymes

She smiles bright
but got a meaning inside
Full of critics that crucify
That I
can't abide!
I got no time
Writing out this rhymes that shine
It's belong to mine
But sometimes...
I'll ponder why
Some students will act like
He is so good and bright!
For the marks?!
For the  fucking conduct?!
It's all trash!
I just hope to say that I don't give a fuck!

She is kind of bitch
That's why she is in my lyrics
She got a smell of reek
That we got a sense of whiff
Holy shit!
It's so smelly
I mean the words she spit
I'll never giving in
I got a fist
That I wish to hit
the Fucking bitch!

0 comments: