BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, September 17, 2010

Talking To Foe

[Verse 1:]
You know what it feels like
When you're looking for lime light
I hate you much for sometimes
You are sitting beside
When I look you in the eyes
They never shine that bright
And now I feel like
You're looking for fight
Am I right???

The way you talk, walk and stalk
Looks like and on folk
I'm thinking what the f***?!
You're like a duck
Searching for some luck
It will never last!
You think you are cool when I talk to you
You got me??
Know the words I wish to spew
Is kinda kinda precious few
It's like "Fuck You Dude!!"

[Verse 2:]
The way you comb your hair
Think that you are J.B.(Justin Bieber) outhere
But you aren't that fair!!
You better get a lair
Even have a den somewhere
Do you think we can bare?
Not to say Henry Beh
Or even the same species as you Fucking Bear!

I don't give a damn
To tell you the truth is that
You are a girlish man!!
Is not that I can't stand
You should understand
When I show you my back hand
With lil. middle finger stand
What the Fuck man?!!
You are just as tiny as an ant

In my eyes
I won't lie
For worse
You are just a fly.

[Verse 3:]
You watched American Pie right?
You are just as nasty as the actors act like
Just don't hide
Or else you'll be lose behind!
Our relationship won't easily bind
As far as I realize
You just mix with those lice!

I got no fans
At least I am better than a crook or a hen
That I meant
For you
Bitchy Man!

Stop bow in front of the crowd
You are not that proud
They won't applaud
They will boo you off-stage somehow
'Can you just get out?!'
That's the words come out from their mouths!
You got it now?!
Sorry for spitting all foul
Haha... but you deserve it anyhow!!!
Take a pill and go to sleep now!!!
Or else you will shits your bowels out...

0 comments: