BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, September 3, 2010

Perform On My Stage

[Verse 1:]
If I dropped out of the school
What would I do?
I'll definitely not to drool
Cuz' if I do
My home will be like no rules...

I'm huffing pain
Y'all won't know how long has it been
It's hard to believe that the curtain closes
And the wind still blowing and caress on my face
Is not that I couldn't follow regulations
Just I need some spaces
Like it suppose to be called as FREEDOM.

Every dawn as I wake up
My adrenaline pumps up
Jut as I stand up
I look up
It's just me standing in  the mirror
Like replicates of me is an adulterer
That will never get excuse from my parents.
I'm sorry to say that,
I'm tired of just sitting on hips and piss and moan
Get a piece of paper
writing the song from night till the morn.

If I could juz turn over a new leaf
There must be something greener
They won't and will never
Say that I could do it better.

Now my soul sink
Sink to the bottom of black ink.
You keep on scolding
The things I do just wasting
I not able to stand straight when facing
My head dropping
Inside my heart yawning I'm dead wrong
'Please give me another chance to do right'
And here you replied
'You got one last chance to do right and is tonight'

The door juz slightly open without knowing
The gap is getting smaller
You are trying to find a better locker
You are a good heart breaker.
You got a hammer
You told me you were my amour
Will never harm me as well as her.

[Chorus:]
I lied to you dad
Sorry for making mummy sad
I hope that I ain't repeat it once again till I'm dead.
Now I'm standing here
Perform on my own stage
Although I don't hit the age but please don't agape.
When I'm writing this song,
From the facade i look calm and steady
But I'm ready
Ready to drop bombs already.
It's not that easy

You'll never realise that you are wrong
Yea... I do..
I know that I'm bloody dead wrong
Because of writing such songs.

[Verse 2:]
I'm groaning on my own stage
Because I'm feeling heart-ache
And it will never fade.
I'm getting completely sicking look at my own face
Perhaps life should take up by ourselves
Don't expect no help

Don't care what people are spewing,
Lets just get your own wings
Up in the sky flying
Like you are dreaming in the Spring
The children outside swinging
Their smiles would never fading
They just keep on beaming
But my heart just drowning

The world is glooming
And they are waiting me for up-taking
Make me king
That's what I'm yearning.

Stop having
Having this unrealistic thinking.
Back to the reality
Feels the only gravity
How could it be?
How long has it been?
I'm not fling and ruling the world that I was supposed to be in...
Don't giving in
The rap song is bringing  YOU
to that place and get crowning
Without suffering
Just keep on going
DON"T STOP MOVING.

[Chorus:]

0 comments: