BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Calm Down

[Verse 1:]
Teenagers' lives
We should've realized
Our vigour will always shine
Shine for the love
As pure as a dove
But look at the cove
How shameful when he curses
When he keeps on twist and turn
In his words!

'I love you sincerely, could you please love me?'
She doesn't care how long has it been
She doesn't give a shit on it
He leaves
God bless me she think
'What kind of human being
up there trying to have a cheat on me
And I'm lucky that he leaves me...'

[Verse 2:]
From his filthy mouth
Vulgar words all come out
There is no doubt
She can stand it
Somehow
She try-na shut it down
But he is out of the bound!
There's quarrel I found
And the noise that sound
'I'm crazy now!'
She yelled and shouted

He is a beast that he try-na mount
And 'oucchhh!'
I'm here to pierce you now
No Love lost No love Found!

I stabbed you from the back when you are down
You are son of the bitch
I'm asking 'How
you feel the pain when you lose all veins?!'
God damn!
I can't stand!
I'm here to have a stance
With these sentences
Ooopppsss.... I'm in the lens!

[Verse 3:]
You see it bitch?!
I'm high at the pitch
I wanna have a ditch or a diss
Or can you please
 juz' get piss
Before got your wrist get bleed.
Yea.. You know that I'm a beast

Stop at there pleading
Looking for excusing
bout' the messages
Ain't your writing?!
God damn shit!
You are just fooling!!!

Please leave her alone
At her own zone
Sitting on the splendid throne
Before you get thrown
by the words that I've shown
I write it for her at my own!

0 comments: